One of the most powerful and comprehensive features of the Cohort system. Notes can be directly linked to relevant cases and the user also has the ability to be able to create a note linked to an employee record, ensuring a paper-light and paper-free environment is ultimately obtainable.
- Links directly to employee records
- Auto text feature available
- Confidential and secure profiling of notes
- Scroll through all appended notes within the same screen, in chronological order
- Attachment documents
- Associate note to specific Employer
- Note Preview
- Note Reasons
- Ability to open an attached email, with its attachments
As a standard feature Cohort includes a scanning module. With the purchase of an optional flatbed scanner the module gives you the ability to scan in all forms of documentation and attach them to a specific client record. For example letters, multi-page questionnaires, accident site pictures, x-rays, photographs and other similar documentation.
- Reduction in the paper trail
- Archiving & effective storage of information
- Complete documentation readily available to view and print