The ability to report on various aspects of an Occupational Health service is vital, therefore one of the simplest principles of Cohort is that if the data is in the system, it can be reported on.
These reports are inclusive of non-attendees, non-responders, through to cost reports and service audits. There is an almost endless list of useful information which can be abstracted from Cohort which will allow you to focus your attention in the right areas.
These reports are fully bespoke, with the option to create any report you require.
Cohort comes complete with a standard suite of reports which includes the functionality required to meet and maintain both SEQOHS and MoHaWK guidelines. To ensure control of your data, it is also possible to link the reports to a third party report generator such as Excel or Crystal Reports. Once the report has been designed there is an automatic refresh of data between the two.
The reporting module allows:
- Graphical and professional presentation of reports
- In-depth analysis and identification of data for auditing requirements
- SEQOHS and MoHaWK compliance
- Comparison of trends
- Dynamic linking between report writers
- Creation of bespoke reports, tailored to specific requirements